Saturday, October 25, 2008

W. C. FIELDS QUOTES



W. C. Fields


W. C. Fields
*******

A rich man is nothing but a poor man with money.

*******


A woman drove me to drink and I didn't even have the decency to thank her.

*******


Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people.

*******


Ah, the patter of little feet around the house. There's nothing like having a midget for a butler.

*******


Children should neither be seen or heard from - ever again.

*******


Don't worry about your heart, it will last you as long as you live.

*******


Drown in a cold vat of whiskey? Death, where is thy sting?

*******


I cook with wine, sometimes I even add it to the food.

*******


I never drink water. The fish fuck in it.

*******


I once spent a year in Philadelphia, I think it was on a Sunday.

*******


I'm looking for loopholes. (Said when caught reading the Bible.)

*******


I drink therefore I am.

*******


I never drink water; that is the stuff that rusts pipes.

*******


Some things are better than sex, and some are worse, but there's nothing exactly like it.

*******


Attitude is more important than the past, than education, than money , than circumstances, than what people do or say. It is more important than appearance, giftedness, or skill.

*******


The laziest man I ever met put popcorn in his pancakes so they would turn over by themselves.

********

W. C. Fields



Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: