Sunday, October 26, 2008

EMO PHILIPS QUOTES



EMO PHILIPS

I'm a great lover,


I'll bet.

*******
You don't appreciate a lot of stuff in school until you get older. Little things like being spanked every day by a middle-aged woman: Stuff you pay good money for in later life.
*******
A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.
*******
Actually, my CD was released in 1985, in return for two German missionaries and a Dutch urologist.
*******
How many people here have telekinetic powers? Raise my hand.
*******
I discovered my wife in bed with another man, and I was crushed. So I said, 'Get off me, you two!'
*******
I go from stool to stool in singles bars hoping to get lucky, but there's never any gum under any of them.
*******
I got in a fight one time with a really big guy, and he said, "I'm going to mop the floor with your face." I said, "You'll be sorry." He said, "Oh, yeah? Why?" I said, "Well, you won't be able to get into the corners very well."
*******
I once had a large gay following, but I ducked into an alleyway and lost him.
*******
I was walking down fifth avenue today and I found a wallet, and I was gonna keep it, rather than return it, but I thought: well, if I lost a hundred and fifty dollars, how would I feel? And I realized I would want to be taught a lesson.
*******
My classmates would copulate with anything that moved, but I never saw any reason to limit myself.
*******
People always ask me, "Where were you when Kennedy was shot?" Well, I don't have an alibi.
*******
Well, my brother says Hello. So, hooray for speech therapy.
*******
When I wake up in the morning, I just can't get started until I've had that first, piping hot pot of coffee. Oh, I've tried other enemas.
*******
When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realized that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me.
*******
Women: You can't live with them, and you can't get them to dress up in a skimpy little Nazi costume and beat you with a warm squash or something.
*******
Emo Philips

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: