Saturday, October 25, 2008

QUOTES ON KISSING



IT'S IN THEIR KISS
A kiss makes the heart young again and wipes out the years.
~Rupert Brooke
A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous.
~ Ingrid Bergman
It takes a lot of experience for a girl to kiss like a beginner.
~No Way to Treat a Lady
Kisses kept are wasted;
Love is to be tasted.
~Torn Between Two Lovers
The most eloquent silence; that of two mouths meeting in a kiss.
~These Thousand Hills
I wasn't kissing her, I was whispering in her mouth.
~Chico Marx
"I have found men who didn't know how to kiss. I've always found time to teach them."
~ Mae West
I never thought that love could feel like this - then you changed my world with just one kiss.
~Days of Wine and Roses

I ran up the door, opened the stairs, said my pajamas and put on my prayers - turned off my bed, tumbled into my light, and all because he kissed me good-night!
~The Long Hot Summer
A kiss that speaks volumes is seldom a first edition.
~ Clare Whiting

If you are ever in doubt as to whether or not you should kiss a pretty girl, always give her the benefit of a doubt.
~ Thomas Carlyle
If I have too I'll steal a kiss and serve my sentence gladly.
~ armandhamouth

People who throw kisses are hopelessly lazy.
~ Bob Hope
'Twas not my lips you kissed
But my soul.
~ Judy Garland

Her lips on his could tell him better than all her stumbling words.
~ Margaret Mitchell
A kiss, and all was said.
~ Victor Hugo
A kiss is something you cannot
give without taking and cannot
take without giving.
~Ike
She kissed me once, and owned me forever more.
~ armand



Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: