Tuesday, November 4, 2008

CHRIS ROCK QUOTES

.


MY FRIENDS


THE MANY SHADES OF CHRIS ROCK

A man is only as faithful as his options.

(as in a married man)

A white boy that makes C's in college can make it to the White House.
(could he be referring to George
W Bush?)


Black people dominate sports in the United States. 20% of the population and 90% of the final four.
(what was Jimmy the Greeks comment)

Charlie Brown is the one person I identify with. C.B. is such a loser. He wasn't even the star of his own Halloween special.
(Because his face was round. Round people unite)


Every town has the same two malls: the one white people go to and the one white people used to go to.
(Ok I admit it he got me)

Everyone has favorite criminals. Mine are pimps. We can all rob a bank; we can all sell drugs. Being a pimp is a whole other thing.
(I'm not touching this one...literally)

Gay people got a right to be as miserable as everybody else.
(his support for gay marriage...you think? )

George Bush hates midgets.
(Minnie Me?)

Gun control? We need bullet control! I think every bullet should cost 5,000 dollars. Because if a bullet cost five thousand dollar, we wouldn't have any innocent bystanders.
(Yeah!)

I don't get high, but sometimes I wish I did. That way, when I messed up in life I would have an excuse. But right now there's no rehab for stupidity.
( I double that notion. I'm living proof.)

I live in a neighborhood so bad that you can get shot while getting shot.
(ha ha ha ha)

I'm in show business... I want to hang out with Janet Jackson, not Jesse Jackson.
(He's staying out of politics)

If a woman tells you she's twenty and looks sixteen, she's twelve. If she tells you she's twenty-six and looks twenty-six, she's damn near forty.
(I resemble that remark)

Right now, my job is that I'm like an ambulance chaser. I've got to look for movies with white guys falling out of them.
(Only the rock could get away with that one)

School shootings were invented by blacks... and stolen by the white man.
(I'm Done!)

There are only three things women need in life: food, water, and compliments.

Welcome to the 77th and last Oscars.

Who's judging American Idol? Paula Abdul? Paula Abdul judging a singing contest is like Christopher Reeve judging a dance contest!

Yeah, I love being famous. It's almost like being white, y'know?

You don't pay taxes - they take taxes.

Chris Rock


.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: